The MASB plans to organise a dialogue on 11 April 2007 (Wednesday) to solicit views on the proposed amendments to the following 10 of its Financial Reporting Standards (FRSs).
- FRS 1072004 Cash Flow Statements
- FRS 1112004 Construction Contracts
- FRS 1122004 Income Taxes
- FRS 1182004 Revenue
- FRS 1192004 Employee Benefits
- FRS 1202004 Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance
- FRS 1232004 Borrowing Costs
- FRS 1262004 Accounting and Reporting by Retirement Benefit Plans
- FRS 1342004 Interim Financial Reporting
- FRS 1372004 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
The Board has invited delegates from industry, accounting firms, professional accountancy bodies, regulators and other interested organisations.
Details of the dialogue are:
||11 April 2007
||10 am to 12:30 pm
||Best Western Premier, Seri Pacific Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Putra, 50746 Kuala Lumpur
||09:30 - 10:00 am Arrival of delegates
10:00 - 10:15 am Opening address
10:15 - 12:00 pm Dialogue, Q&A session
12:00 - 12:30 pm Any other matters
Click here for a copy of the discussion document on the proposed amendments - MASB ED 55.