The Malaysian Accounting Standards Board (MASB) invites comments from the public for the purpose of formulating responses to the IFRIC on the following Tentative Agenda Decisions:
(2) Compensation for Delays or Cancellations (IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers).
(3) Lessee’s Incremental Borrowing Rate (IFRS 16 Leases).
(4) Lease Term and Useful Life of Leasehold Improvements (IFRS 16 Leases and IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment).
(5) Presentation of Liabilities or Assets related to Uncertain Tax Treatments (IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements).
(6) Disclosure of Changes in Liabilities arising from Financing Activities (IAS 7 Statement of Cash Flows).
(7) Subsequent Expenditure on Biological Assets (IAS 41 Agriculture).
Invitation to comment
The Tentative Agenda Decisions are open for comment until 30 July 2019.
You may provide your comments online or email us at email@example.com.